Altice Labs proudly announces the launch of a cutting-edge AIOps module, which is part of the OSS full stack platform – NOSSIS One. This innovative module ARISE (Autonomous Recursive Intelligent System), leverages advanced machine learning techniques to autonomously identify root causes in face of a cascade of failures, resulting in faster resolution and enriched network insights. ARISE operates solely based on artificial intelligence without the need of human-defined rules, and significantly enhancing operational efficiency reducing the analysis time by up to 90%.
Telecom operators and Digital Service Providers will benefit immensely from the ARISE module, as it identifies true root causes and saves valuable time and resources analyzing related consequences.
Alcino Lavrador, General Manager of Altice Labs, emphasized that “this new AIOps module represents a significant advancement for Digital Service Providers seeking to optimize and enhance their operational efficiency through intelligence and automation. Alarm Manager, the NOSSIS One fault management module, has demonstrated an impressive reduction in root cause detection time of more than 90%, with this intelligent correlation module. The availability of a version for cloud, offers secure, agile, and cost-effective implementation options.”
A powerful solution for the telecommunications market
Alarm Manager, together with ARISE, includes the following key features:
- Dynamic enrichment and correlation of real-time network events, feeding the NOC/SOC with failures that effectively require attention and action.
- Heterogeneous event acquisition for SNMP, ASCII, CORBA, POP3, HTTP, Kafka and more.
- Autonomy to integrate or optimize new data sources and correlation rules.
- Scalable microservices architecture, deployable in the cloud or on-premises, ensuring high availability and fault tolerance.
- Integration with omnichannel virtual assistant tools, for example BOTSchool from Altice Labs, enhancing customer experience.
- Open API certified by TM Forum for alarm operation and management, including recognition, comment, inquiries, and closure.
Altice Labs is committed to drive innovation in the telecommunications industry, providing state-of-the-art solutions that streamline operations, enhance network performance, and elevate the quality of experience perceived by the customer.