Skip to content
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.
1. Title (insert the title/name of the project/product/service that is being submitted)
2. Category (choose which is the category you are applying to; for the academy applications select the degree under which the submitted project/product/service was/is being developed)
3. Country of origin (if you are applying to the startup category, choose the country where the startup is legally based; if you are applying to the academy category, select the country where the related University is located)
4. Project description and goals (briefly describe the project/product/service you are submitting, as well as list its main goals)
5. Contact point name (insert the name of the person that should be the contact point during all over the award period)
6. Contact point e-mail (enter the e-mail address that may be used to establish contact during all over the award period)
7. Contact point telephone (insert the telephone number that may be used to establish contact during all over the award period)
8. Website or other online page related to the project/product/service that is being submitted
9. Linkedin or other social network associated with the project/product/service that is being submitted
10. How did you hear about AIIA?
11. Documentation (read regulation for further details about the mandatory documentation to submit. The file should not exceed 256 Mb and the extension should be *.zip, or *. rar)
I have read the regulation of this initiative
If you're not a fish leave this field blank:
Go to Top