NEXUS Innovation Pact – Green and Digital Transition for Transport, Logistics and Mobility
02-C05-i01.01-2022.PC645112083-00000059 (project 53)
MOBILIZING AGENDAS/ALLIANCES FOR REINDUSTRIALIZATION
Promotion of an Agenda around logistics and transport networks focused on innovating, developing, demonstrating, and initiating the valorization and exploitation of products and services, with a strong export potential, which addresses the main challenges and gaps identified in logistics.
Products to be developed
The NEXUS Agenda will create an ecosystem of 28 products and services for the Green and Digital Transition in the transport and logistics sectors. At the center of this ecosystem, the core product is the NEXUS OPEN DATA COLLABORATION PLATFORM, comprising a set of applications and services (NEXUS FEDERATED APPLICATIONS AND SERVICES).
Lastly, the NEXUS HARDWARE ASSETS component, with innovative hardware products that exploit IoT principles and promote important synergies between the collaborative open data platform and other applications and services. Each one of these products will have its digital representation (digital twin), aimed at sharing and receiving data to improve operations’ performance.
Total eligible investment
91.9 million €
59.1 million €
- APS – ADMINISTRAÇÃO DOS PORTOS DE SINES E DO ALGARVE, S.A. (LEADER)
- AFTLA – ASSOCIAÇÃO PARA A FORMAÇÃO TECNOLÓGICA NO LITORAL ALENTEJANO
- ALTICE LABS, S.A.
- AMORIM CORK FLOORING, S.A.
- CARGOFIV, LDA.
- COMPTA-EMERGING BUSINESS, S.A.
- COMPTA-INFRAESTRUTURAS E SEGURANÇA, S.A.
- EGAPI – EQUIPAMENTOS E GESTÃO PARA APLICAÇÕES INDUSTRIAIS, LDA.
- ESRI PORTUGAL – SISTEMAS E INFORMAÇÃO GEOGRÁFICA, S.A.
- FORDESI – FORMAÇÃO, DESENVOLVIMENTO E INVESTIGAÇÃO, S.A.
- GEOSENSE, LDA.
- IC – INSTITUTO DA CONSTRUÇÃO
- INEGI – INSTITUTO DE CIÊNCIA E INOVAÇÃO EM ENGENHARIA MECÂNICA E ENGENHARIA INDUSTRIAL
- INESC TEC – INSTITUTO DE ENGENHARIA DE SISTEMAS E COMPUTADORES, TECNOLOGIA E CIÊNCIA
- IP INFRAESTRUTURAS DE PORTUGAL, S.A.
- INSTITUTO PEDRO NUNES – ASSOCIAÇÃO PARA A INOVAÇÃO E DESENVOLVIMENTO EM CIÊNCIA E TECNOLOGIA
- INSTITUTO POLITÉCNICO DE SETÚBAL
- IP TELECOM, SERVIÇOS DE TELECOMUNICAÇÕES. S.A.
- LASO – TRANSPORTES, S.A.
- MAEIL INFORMATION SYSTEMS ENGINEERING, LDA.
- MARLO CONSULT, LDA.
- MEDWAY – OPERADOR FERROVIÁRIO DE MERCADORIAS, S.A.
- MEIGHT TECHNOLOGIES S.A.
- MIXMOVE MATCH PORTUGAL, LDA.
- ONE OCEAN – ENGENHARIA E ARQUITETURA NAVAL LDA.
- PSA SINES – TERMINAIS DE CONTENTORES, S.A.
- RANGEL INVEST, S.A.
- REPSOL POLÍMEROS, UNIPESSOAL, LDA.
- SEAPOWER – ASSOCIAÇÃO PARA O DESENVOLVIMENTO DA ECONOMIA DO MAR
- THE NAVIGATOR COMPANY, S.A.
- TRANSPORTES OS TRÊS MOSQUETEIROS, LDA.
- UNIVERSIDADE DE AVEIRO
- UNIVERSIDADE DE COIMBRA
- UNIVERSIDADE DE ÉVORA
- UNIVERSIDADE DO PORTO
For more information see:
Altice Labs, S.A. participation in the NEXUS Project
Altice Labs participates in the WP6 “5G Connected Port” working group, as its technical coordinator.
The main objective of this WP is to provide the Port of Sines with a 5G-based infrastructure to serve its heterogeneous community, including an advanced network and service architecture, a set of functionalities to support the solution, and an appropriate governance model. The solution should be able to meet the needs of the Sines community by mid-2025 and thereafter.
Altice Labs participates in the five WP Activities, contributing to the analysis and characterization of possible network solutions, the definition of the best methodologies for operating and managing such a network, the analysis of use cases, the development of an innovative solution for the convergence of other access networks with 5G, and will develop and supply components of the solution.
Total eligible investment
Maximum incentive to be received