September is synonymous with comebacks and changes and MEO has just launched a new feature for the biggest football fans in Portugal. From the replay of the best moments, simultaneous matches, immediate channel subscription to live results, with MEO TV, football is now more interactive, exciting and holistic, indoors and outdoors.
This new functionality was developed at Altice Labs, enabling MEO customers to benefit from an entertainment experience based mostly on personalization.
Highlight goes to a number of benefits, namely:
- Watch a match with the stadium’s ambient sound (without commentary) or with the commentaries of international matches in the original language;
- Through the replay, and simultaneously with the live transmission of the games, access to a timeline with the most relevant moments marked in real time;
- Follow 6 sports broadcasts simultaneously, on the same TV screen, with the audio of the selected broadcast;
- Follow live results of ongoing football matches through the MEO Go app, allowing you to follow your favourite teams and matches at every moment;
- Have quick access to up to 10 channels, allowing to watch in full screen the one you want, without losing sight of a set of simultaneous matches
- Immediate subscription of premium channels on mobility, via the MEO Go app, allowing immediate access away from home to the most appealing contents.
Herlander Santos, responsible for the Mobile Apps area at Altice Labs, says “given the popularity that football has in Portugal, there was great expectation in this new experience fully dedicated to sports. This launch is the direct result of an extraordinary effort by several teams, who together, in record time and in a complicated holiday period, managed to develop and launch another functionality in our MEO Premium TV offer. With the TV campaigns already scheduled and prepared, there was no other way out but success. As they say at NASA, “Failure is not an option.””