Augmanity – Augmented Humanity
Incentive System for Research and Technological Development - Mobilizing Programs
Reinforce research, technological development and innovation
The project Augmanity intends to address main challenges to the industry in an age of unprecedented uncertainty, by:
- Developing relevant technologies that make industry workplaces more attractive in future (eg: by providing intelligent and interactive wearables for the workforce);
- Optimizing work tasks definition in such way that minimizes or eliminates health problems from intensive hard work, by improved ergonomic (eg: by developing external aid systems like exoskeletons adapted to the relevant activities);
- Reducing monotonous activities or eliminating associate frustration associated with ‘wasteactivities’ (eg: by camera monitoring/anticipation of logistic deliveries traffic congestion, we can optimize the routes assuring the logistic operator has an optimized route, or that this can be done automatically);
- Developing appropriate technology that allows existing workforce to be prepared for the new digitalization paradigm (eg: Augmented & Mixed Reality will improve the way our plant service technicians operate/troubleshoot);
- Using smart tools to measure or even promote tailored associate engagement (eg: HR platforms that use different datasources combined to measure such indicators);
- Taking best advantage of the integration of the cyber physical systems and ultra-connectivity within the industrial value chain (eg: by using 5G technology for connecting from sensor networks to machines in assembly lines);
- All this should be developed having in mind the energy efficiency that allows to have smart/green factories in the future.
Total eligible investment
Co-financing (FEDER - COMPETE 2020)
Co-financing (FEDER - LISBOA 2020)
Bosch Termotecnologia S.A.
- AAPICO Maia S.A.
- Altice Labs, S.A.
- Associação C.C.G. / ZGDV - Centro de Computação Gráfica
- Associação Fraunhofer Portugal Research
- Associação para o pólo das tecnologias de informação, comunicação e eletrónica - TICE.PT
- ATENA-Automação Industrial Lda.
- BOSCH SEecurity Systems - Sistemas de Segurança, S.A.
- BOSCH Termotecnologia S.A.
- CENTITVC - Centro de Nanotecnologia e Materiais Técnicos, Funcionais e Inteligentes
- Critical Manufacturing, S.A.
- EPL - Soluções Industriais, Lda.
- Globaltronic – Eletrónica e Telecomunicações S.A.
- Ground Control Studios, Lda.
- Huawei Tech.Portugal - Tecnologias de Informação, Lda.
- ICC - Indústrias e Comércio de Calçado S.A.
- IKEA Industry Portugal, S.A.
- Instituto de Telecomunicações
- Microplásticos S.A.
- Universidade do Porto - Faculdade de Ciências
- OLI - Sistemas Sanitários, S.A.
- Universidade do Aveiro
- Universidade do Porto - Faculdade de Engenharia