Launch of Innovaction 2017
08/01/2018 Innovaction 2017
The digital version of InnovAction 2017, Altice Labs’ annual publication, is now available and continues the Saber & Fazer legacy.
This annual publication represents one of the best means of sharing knowledge acquired by Altice Labs in exploratory innovation projects, both internal and in collaboration with universities and portuguese and international entities, as well as the knowledge acquired in projects implemented in the operations.
Consisting of 15 articles, the second edition of this publication deals with several topics and gathers the main digital trends that operators of the (near) future must address in order to respond adequately to the needs of an increasingly digital market:
- Prepared for a digital world you must be;
- Smart living powered by Digital Service Providers;
- Smart cities - the importance of sharing;
- Digital innovation labs and the digital CSP;
- Merged reality for everyone;
- Industry 4.0 - The TELCO perspective;
- Blockchain - a brief introduction;
- Big data and recommender systems;
- AI: overview and applications;
- Tackling security and privacy in a digital world;
- A holistic study of cable and mobile identity credentials;
- OTT multimedia content delivery: a study;
- From TV flow to TV concierge: a new TV experience;
- Demystifying truths and myths of 5G technology;
- Multi-access edge computing: a 5G technology.
Innovaction 2017 will soon be published in the Altice Labs institutional website as well as on a printed edition.